Friday, June 25, 2010

In My Solitude

Solitude among people.

I've been going to my new school for two weeks, and I've been, somewhat, a "solitary student" unlike in PUP.

Well this afternoon, someone played a trick on me at the elevator. I was going inside when someone pushed the close button. Very irritating, but I tried to keep my cool. I smiled, as if I find it very funny. But of course it's not. I was wearing my Totally Catholic T-shirt (a gift from fellow Lay Companion)  and I thought I wouldn't be true Catholic if I let anger control me.

Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun set on your anger. -Ephesians 4:26
This is what I can share now. May the Lord grant your heart's desire!

Listen to John Michael Talbot and enjoy the weekend! God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment