Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st

I am waiting for the beatification of Pope John Paul II. I was informed that it would be in two hours.


I was watching a show, a sort of documentary, at EWTN about his life. I didn't know he had to go to an underground seminary, and hide while studying during forced labor hours. My, life back then was really harsh.

Blessed John Paul the Great, pray for us.

The two extremes are somehow opposed to his beatification. I wouldn't be surprised if they would start nominating themselves for the Chair of Saint Peter.. or start their own church, gather their relatives and start their own papal conclaves.

But as for me, I am happy that he would be beatified in TWO HOURS!

God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. This great man deserves the best

    Happy Sunday.
    Greetings from ...

    Abstract texts and Reflection

    ReplyDelete